Armed Forces Medical College Admission Test 2014-2015 – www.afmcbd.com. Armed Forces Medical College Admission 2014-2015 Notice, Seat Plan, Admit Card and Results is available here. AFMC Admission Test 2014-15 academic session 1st MBBS Course exam date and form fill-up notice has declared by college authority. Armed Forces Medical College MBBS course Admission 2014-15 session has given online.
Armed Forces Medical College MBBS Admission Test 2014-2015 will be held 19th September 2014 on Friday from 10.00 am. Armed Forces Medical College MBBS Course Admission Test 2014-15 academic session application system is online based but admission application fee have to send through the teletalk SMS. Interested students can apply for MBBC course at Armed Forces Medical College Admission 2014-15. MBBC Course of AFMC Online Application form fill-up will starts 26th August 2014 on Tuesday from 10.00 am and will be continuing until 6th September 2014 on Saturday at 2.00 pm. AFMC MBBC Course Admission Test 2014 Admit Card will be available from 15th September 2014 on Monday.
AFMC MBBC Course Admission Test 2014 Details:
Online Application Form Fill-Up starts: 26th August 2014 from 10.00 am
Online Application Form Fill-Up End: 6th September 2014 at 2.00 pm
Admission Test Date: 19th September 2014 on Friday from 10.00 am
Admission Test Application Fee: TK 600
Educational Requirement for Application:
- The students must have total GPA 8.00 & minimum GPA 4.00 in each exams of SSC or equivalent and HSC or equivalent. For 2014-2015 academic session, those students who have passed SSC or equivalent exam 2011 or 2012 and HSC or equivalent exams 2013 or 2014 are eligible to apply application.
- Candidates must have GPA 3.50 in Biology Subject in HSC or equivalent examination.
Conditions of Armed Forces Medical College MBBS Admission Test 2014-15 Session:
- Interested Candidates must be Bangladeshi citizenship (by birth).
- Candidates Age Limit: Age not over 20 years within 1st July 2014
- Male and female both can apply MBBS admission test 2014
- Candidates must be Unmarried
Special Notes for all: in this year total 4000 candidates can Seat for MBBS Admission Test 2014-15 Exam. If Candidates Application form received more than 4000 then AFMC Admission Authority Declared the Merit List with GPA/Result and Quota. AFMC will be send a SMS to selected Candidates for admission test exam.
Candidates must follow and check up all requirements of education and Physical Standard for AFMC MBBS Admission Test 2014-15 in Circular. University authority has given all requirements at admission circular and prospectus. Just Download the admission notice and prospectus.
How to Apply Online Application for Armed Forces Medical College Admission 2014-2015?
- Interested candidates can apply for admission test if they have educational and Physical standard Eligibility; according to AFMC requirements then they apply within 6th September 2014 at 2.00 PM.
- At first applicants have to go admission page of website; www.afmc.teletalk.com.bd for apply AFMC MBBS Admission 2014 and fill-up your Online application properly.
- Then Upload Your Recent Photo & Signature. Photography Size is 300×215; 300 Pixel (100 kbps) and Signature Size is 300×80 (60 kbps).
- After completed your online application form fill up; you have to pay application fee with Teletalk prepaid SIM. The Application Charge is 600 (Six Hundred Taka Only).
How to give your application fee via Teletalk SMS:
Write on your Message:
AFMC <space> User ID <space> and send to 16222
Example: AFMC Y1835368 and Send to 16222
Note: You must Pay admission fee from Teletalk within 48 Hours of fill up Application form.
Armed Forces Medical College will be send a SMS to selected Candidates for admission test 2014-15 session. Then selected applicants can download admit card and to give on your user Id and password.
So, Interested candidates can get all updates of Armed Forces Medical College MBBC admission test 2014-15 notice, seat plan, admit card and result thought this site.