Dutch Bangla Bank HSC Scholarship Result 2017. DBBL HSC scholarship Result 2017 for HSC & Equivalent exam passed students 2017 of Primary Selected Result List at www.dutchbanglabank.com. Dutch-Bangla Bank Limited (DBBL) yearly 120 core taka scholarship has given every year to all High School, Honours and Graduate level brilliant, poor students across the country. On the base on this way in this year, 10th times going to give DBBL Scholarship 2017 for HSC or Equivalents’ students who are expected financial helps. HSC and Equivalent 2016 passed students DBBL HSC Scholarship Result 2017 Primary Selected Result List has given at www.dutchbanglabank.com.
Dutch Bangla Bank Limited HSC Scholarship Result 2017
The Dutch Bangla Bank Limited Scholarship foundations have provided scholarship for SSC/equivalent, HSC/ equivalent and undergraduate students in Bangladesh. in this year Dutch Bangla Bank HSC scholarship 2017 Application Form available at BD Results 24. Therefore, Dutch Bangla Bank HSC scholarship 2017 Online application form download and submission final date already available now. On 30th December 2016 has given the primarily selected list of Dutch Bangla Bank Limited HSC Scholarship Result 2017.
- Primary Selection List publishes Date: 30th November 2016
- Viva Date: 1 to 31st December 2016
You Can check DBBL HSC Scholarship Circular 2016.
DBBL Scholarship for HSC 2016 application eligibility:
- Applicants must be passed HSC/Equivalent exam in examination 2016.
- Applicants have to GPA 4.80 [without 4th subjects] (out of 5.00) in scale for all groups in under Bangladesh city corporation areas Colleges/Institutes and GPA 4.50 [without 4th subjects] (out of 5.00) scale for all groups in under district areas Colleges/Institutes. Both City Corporation and District areas qualification are applicable without 4th subjects in HSC Exam 2016.
DBBL Scholarship H.S.C 2017 Important Info.:
- Scholarship HSC Duration: 3-5 years (Renewable)
- Scholarship Monthly amount: Tk. 2,500/-
- Scholarship annual allowance for reading materials total taka: 5000/-
- Scholarship Annual allowance for clothing total taka: 1000/-
DBBL HSC Scholarship Result 2017 Download
- Print Primary Selection Letter Download
- All DBBL Scholarship Result Online
The other rules of Dutch Bangla Bank HSC Scholarship Result 2016:
- The Scholarship application form is available to any branches of Dutch Bangla Bank Limited (DBBL) and their official website – www.dutchbanglabank.com/Scholarship/. Interested applicants can apply for Scholarship through white paper including C.V. Students have to attach SSC and HSC academic transcripts, registration card, admit card, three (03) copies of photographs with application. These must be attested all copies by the head of latest institute. Besides, Students have to attach two (02) copies of recent photographs and as well as applicant’s father and mother income statement (attested) with application.
- If any students who are getting scholarship from any other sources; they are not allowed for DBBL scholarship.
- DBBL Scholarship total 90 percents of scholarship are given to the rural students/out of city corporation area and 50 percents scholarship are given to the female students from total scholarship amount.
- Those students who will be selected for this DBBL Scholarship have to get admission at any public universities/colleges by this year.