NCC Bank Admit Card for Management Trainee Officers (MTO). NCC Website: www.nccbank.com.bd. National Credit and Commerce Bank Limited is one of the most excellent commercial Bank in Bangladesh (BD). In recent times NCC Bank Ltd. has been given Recruitment Circular 2013 for MTO, which is mainly known as Management Trainee Officer.
National Credit and Commerce Bank (NCC) Ltd. a foremost private sector commercial bank providing high quality products and services backed by state-of-the-art technology and a team of extremely motivated employees committed to delivering “Excellence in Banking” is given circular for Management Trainee Officers (MTO).
Download – Admit Card
Instruction for Applicants:
● You must fill the fields marked with a star (*), otherwise your application will not be submitted.
● Make sure you successfully upload your picture with proper format and size, Application without picture will not be considered.
● If your registration form has been successfully submitted you can login into the system by using your email address and password for editing/updating your resume at a later date or to get a printable version to send to NCC Bank Ltd
Since its inception NCC Bank Ltd. has acquired commendable reputation by providing sincere personalized service to its customers in a technology based environment. NCC Bank has set up a new standard in financing in the Industrial, Trade and Foreign exchange business. Its various deposit & credit products have also attracted the clients-both corporate and individuals who feel comfort in doing business with the Bank.
Please Leave your Important Re-comments About us or Others Related Information, if you want. [আপনার কোন মতামত অথবা কোন কিছু জানতে চাইলে আমাদের পেইজ এ মেসেস দিন]
To apply online and 300/- (Three hundred taka) only pay order / bank draft in favoring NNC Bank Ltd.
Last date of online application: Sunday, 15 September 2013
You have to be Sent Pay Order within 22 Sept. 2013.
1. MBM/MBA/Masters in Finance/Banking/Economics/Accounting/Management/Mark Law from any Public Universities or from NSU, EWU,IUB,AIUB,BRAC,IUBAT,IIUC BIBM.
2. BBA (04 years) in Finance/Banking/Economics/Accounting/Management/Marketing Public Universities from NSU, EWU, IUB, AIUB, BRAC, IUBAT, IIUC
3. 1st Class/GPA/CGPA. 3.00 out of 4.00 for both degrees and two 1st Divisions (GPA: 3.00 out of 5.00 in SSSC/HSC/equivalent, Class/GPA as per certificate). Without fulfilling these criteria system will not accept the application
4. Age not over 30 year as on 15.09.2013
5. Candidates must be computer literate with operational Knowledge of WINDOWS, MS Office, MS Excel and MS Power Point.
Terms of Application:
1. Each selected candidate will have to agree with a service bond for 04 (four) years.
2. Consolidated monthly salary during probation period will be tk. 30,000/=