NTRCA 11th Teacher Registration Result 2014


NTRCA 11th Teacher Registration Result 2014. 11th Teachers Registration Exam Admit Card and Result by NTRCA on www.ntrca.teletalk.com.bd. NTRCA 11th Teachers Exams for Registration under Ministry of Education at Non-Government Teachers’ Registration & Certification Authority (NTRCA). Check below the details news of NTRCA 11th Teacher Registration Result 2014.
NTRCA 11th Teacher Registration Result 2014

Advertisements

NTRCA 11th Teachers Registration Examination 2014 Timetable:

1. School Level & School Level-2, 12th December, 2014 on Friday at 8.30 am
2. College Level Exam Will be Held, 13th December, 2014 on  Saturday at 9.00 am.

NTRCA Result Date: Not published yet.

NTRCA 11th Teacher Registration Admit Card. NTRCA Admit Card has been already issued few days ago, the authority has given accessibility to download NTRCA Admit Card for 11th Teacher Registration exam for School and College level from www.ntrca.teletalk.com.bd. All Candidates can easily check it and download their admit card from now from internet. They can directly download and collect it from ntrca official website and our website as well; which are available below.

NTRCA 11th Teacher Registration Result 2014 NTRCA: The Non-Government Teachers’ Registration & Certification Authority has announced and given dates of exam for the 11thTeachers’ Registration for school level will be held on 12th December and college level will be hold on 13th December 2014. All School and Collect level Applicants are looking for 11 NTRCA Exams Admit Card. The can easily download NTRCA 11th Teacher Registration Admit Card from below.

NTRCA 11th Teacher Registration Result 2014

ntrca admit card

NTRCA Result 2015

In NTRCA 11th teachers registration 2014 exam will be taken by total 200 marks. In last ntrca exams candidates didn’t given and attend the Oral test. But 11th teachers’ registration exams candidates have to attend Oral test.

According to new system; 20% women teachers are include in total non-government educational institute teachers where previously had 30% women teachers. As a Result total 50% women teachers will be in non-government educational institute in NTRCA 11th teachers’ registration.

NTRCA 11th Teacher Registration Seat Plan 2014: Every candidates have this questions that’s when will be published NTRCA 11th Teacher Registration Seat Plan? How will be get it easily? Those questions are easy and simple question for us because we always update all information about NTRCA, specially NTRCA Exams of Non-Government Teachers’ Registration & Certification Authority. Keep your eye and visits regularly at BD Results 24.

We have seen every years previously many candidates are registered for Teacher’s Registration but in this time few candidates are registered for NTRCA Exam of non-government educational institute teachers’ registration exam. In NTRCA Exam of First (1st) time was held in only Six (06) districts. Now it’s increased and held in total twenty (20) districts across the country.

NTRCA 11th Teacher Registration Exam Syllabus Download

NTRCA 11th Teacher Registration Result 2014: Every candidates have this questions that’s also when will be published NTRCA 11th Teacher Registration Result? How will be get it easily? NTRCA 11th Teacher Registration Result 2014 Exam get easily from our website. Last NTRCA Result 10th teachers’ registration exam was published in 21st august 2014. So expected that, NTRCA 11th Teacher Registration Result will be publish on the month of June 2015.

Advertisements

Your are Coming Here:

    college teacher registration result 2014,www date of 11th teachers\ registration examination 2014 bd
Short URL: http://goo.gl/ZYxZHL

Share This Post