National University Admission 2nd Merit List Result 2013 – 2014

Advertisements

National University Admission 2nd Merit List Result 2013 – 2014 at www.nu.edu.bd. NU Admission Test Second Merit List Notice and Result will be update soon. National University authority has given all information about 2nd Merit List and Admission formation. So, don’t worry about it.

The National University Gazipur today has given their top admission result academic session 2014-2014. NU has update and notices that; how to do next all successfully passed students to get admission at their choice-able colleges. But all students need to wait for university authority notice. We will update everything here.

National University honours admission quota result will publish on March 8, 2013.  Release slip application form will be available for download from 10-20 March, 2014.

National University Release Slip & Quota Result & Notice Check Below. জাতীয় বিশ্ববিদ্যালয়ের অনার্স ভর্তির রিলিজ সিল্প এবং কোটা সর্ম্পকে কোন তথ্য এবং রেজাল্ট দেখতে নিচে লগইন করুন।

Result of National University Admission Test 2013:

Important Notice:

1. 1st merit list application form submit date: 28 January 2014 to 10 February 2014

Paper Size: A4

2. College authority 1st merit students admission confirmed and entry last date: 15 February 2014

3. 1st merit students Bank Draft (DD) submission last date: 16 February 2014

1. See Notice

2. Download notice


In 2013-2014 academic year total 83% students successfully passed on the National university (NU) admission test for studying Honours. NU authority has said that; There are total 49% students are female and as well as 34% students are male on total 83% candidates.

Total Summer of Group wise Result of NU Admission Test 2013:

Science Group: Total 54,761 Candidates has given the Admission Test but successfully passed only 50,477 Students. It is only 92% candidates passed totally.

Commerce Group: Total 1, 88,495 Candidates has given the Admission Test but successfully passed only 1, 29,422 Students. It is only 68% candidates passed totally.

Humanities Group: Total 1, 70,198 Candidates has given the Admission Test but successfully passed only 1, 67,279 Students. It is only 68% candidates passed totally.

National University Admission Test 2013-14 total 413,454 students take part for thirty (30) subjects in five hundred sixteen (516) affiliated Honours colleges in Bangladesh. There are total 1, 72, 582 Candidates result listed on first (1st) merit list published by NU.

First Merit Result already everybody gets via SMS. You also can easily get your National University 2nd Merit list of admission test result through SMS.
How to Send SMS:

Write: NU Space AT Space Roll No and send to 16222.
Example: NU AT 596044 sends to 16222

Finally we want to say that; dear students you easily see and download your National University 2nd Merit list admission test result 2013 – 2014 sessions from our website.

Note: All candidates who have 1st and 2nd merit list, you have to follow national university notice board to get update news and you can also follow our facebook page to get latest news. So, keep your valuable eye here.

Advertisements