Ministry of Defence Job Circular & Apply Process 2018. Ministry of Defense (MOD) Recruitment’s Circular in Bangladesh. Ministry of Defence Job Circular – www.mod.gov.bd has advertised. Therefore, latest recruitment of MOD and CAO Job circular are available online. Thus, Ministry of Defense (Bangladesh Protirokha Montronaloi) new Jobs Opportunities has given at BDResults24.Com for Jobs Secker. All Interested candidates have to follow below steps to apply for Ministry of Defence Job 2018. Through Ministry of Defence Job Apply Application Form Fill up is Online Process. Hence, We would like to share the deails under Ministry of Defence Job Application Process details are available below. So, let’s check the details of Ministry of Defence Job Circular 2018 in Bangladesh.
MoD Job Circular 2018
Moreover, the Ministry of Defence (MoD) of Bangladesh has published a job circular for different posts. Hence, Eligible and Interested candidates are requested to apply for the respective positions. Hence, the Candidates are highly requested check the notice before apply for the Job. So, Candidates who would apply for more than one position, those applicants application will disqualify for all the positions.
Important Information about MoD Job 2018
■ Job Title: See Circular
■ Published Date: See Circular
■ Application Deadline: See Circular
■ Job Nature: Full-time
■ Job Type: Government (Ministry of Defence (MoD))
■ Employment Type: Permanent
■ Education Qualification: Bachelor Degree.
■ Job Experience: See Job Advertisement.
■ Gender: Both (Male & Female)
■ Compensation and Benefit: The Successful will be offered competitive compensation and benefit package as per policy of the bank.
■ How to Apply: Apply to Online [http://mod.teletalk.com.bd] or [http://cao.teletalk.com.bd/]
■ Job Location: Anywhere in Bangladesh
■ Age Limit: 30 years and 32 Child of Freedom Fighter.
CAO Teletalk Com BD Ministry of Defence Job Notice
Furthermore, Ministry of Defence (MoD) of Bangladesh is the principal administrative organizations by which military policy is formulated executed. Through, Minister of Defense, a civilian and member of cabinet, heads the MOD; the Prime Minister of Bangladesh usually holds the post. Hence, to co-ordinate military policy with diplomacy both the President and the Prime Minister are advised by a six-member advisory board, three Chiefs of Staff, which includes the head of each of the regular services, Principal Staff Officer of the Armed Forces Division, and Military Secretaries to the President and the Prime Minister. The Director Generals of the NSI, the DGFI and the BGB also serve in an advisory capacity.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR ONLINE MOD RECRUITMENT PROCEDURE
Consequently, all Important Information regarding Online Ministry of Defence (MOD) Latest Recruitment Notice are available at http://cao.teletalk.com.bd. So, check the procedure directing different links for photo & signature, recovery of invoice, payment status, admit card etc is given below:
Ministry of Defense Online Application Form
1. Use any web browser to http://mod.teletalk.com.bd or http://cao.teletalk.com.bd to get to the online application web page.
2. Select <Radio Button > for necessary application form & click on NEXT to proceed with the application.
3. (a). Application form contains both normal and mandatory information fields to fill up as per requirements. If any field is missing then the software will remind you to do that appropriately. Thus, at the end of the application page applicants are to upload photo (300×300 pixel) where file size will not be more than 100 KB & signature (300×80 pixel) where file size will not be more than 60 KB.
3. (b). Hence, after correctly filling in the rest of the information required in the application form and uploading the jpg color photo & signature, the applicant will see a <Submit> button.
3. (c). Through, after successful uploading, applicants are to type validation code for security purpose and admit the undertaking clicking the option & submit the application.
3(d). Finally, successful submission shows applicants an “Applicant’s copy” with information provided by applicants with an USER ID which is very important to keep for the next step (deposition of fee). Finally, applicants can print the preview of applicants copy.
How to Pay APPLICATION FEE
Therefore, all applicants submitted online application and received USER ID are to frame a SMS by a Teletalk Prepaid mobile phone to deposit application fee as under:
- First SMS: CAO<space>USER ID & Send to 16222
- Example: CAO ANPWMC Send to 16222
Reply: Congrats applicants addressing Name allotting a personal identification number (PIN) informing amount of fee to deposit.
- Second SMS: CAO<space>YES<space>PIN & Send to 16222
- Example: CAO YES 3324574 Send to 16222
Reply: Confirms applicant of fee submission and allot a USER ID & PASSWORD unique to every applicant.
How to Download MOD ADMIT CARD
N.B: Admit card download time line will be sent to candidate’s mobile number.
- At this time, By login with individual’s unique USER ID & PASSWORD Applicants can download Admit Card for preliminary examination.
- Finally, submission of online application form & deposition of fee service is open round the clock until finished the date.
Finally, we would like to say that, all job circular in Bangladesh are update at BDResults24.com always. So, Job Searcher can easily get all update of Ministry of Defence Job Circular & Apply Process from here.