Bangladesh Open University BMEd Admission Notice & Result 2023. BOU Admission Circular 2023 and BOU Admission Result 2023 bou.ac.bd. Therefore, Bangladesh Unmokto University BMEd Admission 2023 Academic Session details over the page. If you are interested to apply for the BMEd Admission 2022 (Batch 2023) then following information attached.
BOU Admission 2023 Academic Year for the Course or Program of BMEd. All of you know very well that BOU BMEd means is Bachelor of Madrasha Education Admission. Though, Bachelor of Madrasha Education is under the School of Education (SoE), Bangladesh Open University. So get latest update of BOU B.MEd Admission Circular 2022.
Today We share the BOU’s B.MEd admission Batch 2023 process will start on 25 November 2022. The interested applicant will have to fill-up application form then submit it by 31 December 2022. Students have to read full information before applying for BOU’s B.MEd admission 2022 batch.
BMEd Admission Detailed Time Plan
- Application Submission: 25 November to 31 December
- Primary selected list: 5 January
- Admit card available Date: 7 January to 12 January 2023
- Viva Test Date & Time: 13 and 14 January 2023
B.MEd Admission requirements For Apply of Admission:
- The applicants need complete honors or equivalent degree from an accredited university.
How to apply Online Application for BOU B.MEd Admission:
- At First of all, go to the BOU admission website: www.osaps.bou.edu.bd.
- Then fill up application form with your necessary required information, and you will get an SMS on your phone with Username and Password.
- Login to your account and go to the payment option.
- After successful payment, you will get a confirmation SMS.
How to Download Admit Card:
- Visit to osaps.bou.edu.bd in the internet browser and press Enter.
- Then click on Login and Submit your username and password.
- Finally, download your admit card.
Bachelor of Madrasha Education (B.MEd)
The main objective of BMEd is to develop theoretical, conceptual and practical knowledge, understanding and skill of the target groups in pedagogy as well as in subject teaching by conducting an efficient teacher education program.
The program is specially designed for Madrasha teachers. The main objective of this program is to develop theoretical, Conceptual and practical knowledge, understanding and skill of the Madrasah teachers in pedagogy as well as in subject teaching conducting an efficient teacher education program.
|Semester duration||6 months|
|Duration of each Tutorial Session||Theoretical||60 minutes|
|Teaching Practice||90 minutes|
|Total Credit Hour||62|
|Minimum Duration||1 Year|
|Maximum Duration||5 years|
|Application fee for admission||Tk. 600|
|Course Fees (First Semester)||Tk. 7900.00|
|Course fee (Second Semester)||Tk. 7182.00|
|Re-exam fees (Per course)||Tk. 120.00|
|Please click B.MEd. Student Guide for more information||B.MEd. Student Guide (Coming soon..)|
N.B. All fees are changeable for Update Information.
BOU Bachelor of Madrasha Education Admission Result:
Now you will get Open University BMEd Admission result 2022 (Batch 2023). Though, previously authority has been announced the result publication date of admission for the recent batch. At first, they announced primarily selected list for admission test, then final result will come out.
At the end of the article we hope you are happy to get all information regarding Bangladesh Open University Bachelor of Madrasha Education Admission Circular, Application Process, Admit Card Downable Link and final BOU BMEd Admission Test Result 2023.