81th Bangladesh Army BMA Long Course Circular 2018. 81th BMA Long Course Officer Circular, Exam Date & Result join bangladesh army mil bd. Therefore, Bangladesh Army BMA Long Course Circular has publish at www joinbangladesharmy mil bd. Thus, the 81 BMA Long Course Circular of Bangladesh Army for Officer Cadet are available online. Hence, Online Application form and Instructions are available here. Though, Check details information at Circular. Bangladesh Army recently announced and advertise 81th BMA Long Course Circular 2018. Interested and eligible candidate are requested to Apply Online at Bangladesh Army official website. So, Bangladesh Army 81th BMA Long Course Officer Cadet circular application form date starts from February to 17 February 2018.
BD Army BMA Course Circular 2018
If you want Bangladesh Army BMA Long Course Circular application apply will be online though Bangladesh Army website. The 81th BMA Long Course preliminary exam (Medical and Viva) will be held on 25 February to 15th March 2018 at all sectors of Bangladeshi Military Academy (BMA), Dhaka. The Bangladesh Army 81 BMA Long Course Written Exam will be announced soon. You have to wait until written test date announced. So, update with us.
- BMA Long Course Application Apply Date: 25th August to 1st October 2017
- Exam Dates: 1st June 2018 on Friday
- Result Publish Date: 8th June 2018.
80th BMA Long Course for Officer Cadet circular and online application form has Published. Interested and eligible Candidates have to Apply within deadline. Bangladesh Army BMA Long Course Circular Will be advertise upcoming June in next year.
Bangladesh Army Jobs Circular for BMA Long Course Officer advertisement has been given on below newspapers on that days. Please keep your eyes on the following Four newspapers of Bangladesh on the dates mentioned here:
81th BMA Long Course Officer Circular 2018
BD BMA Long Course Officer Circular 2018
Eligibility for BMA Long Course Application:
To apply for a BMA Long Course Application you must be:
- 17 -21 years old on January 01 of the year admitted and 18-22 years for those who are already serving in the Armed Forces.
- A Bangladeshi citizen by Born.
- Not married. ( who are already serving in the Armed Forces)
- Having passed SSC and HSC exam both with minimum GPA-5.0 for BMA Long Course. For candidates of English Medium, in ‘O’ level at least 04xA*/A grade and 02xB grade out of 06 subjects and in ‘A’ level at least 01xA grade and 01xB grade out of 02 subjects have to be obtained.
- A standard physical fitness as described under :
- Height 1.63 meter / 5ft 4 inchs
- Weight 50 KG (110 pound)
- Chest 0.76 Meter (30 Inch) Normal, 0.81 Meter (32 Inch) Expanded
- Height 1.60 meter / 5ft 2 inchs
- Weight 47 KG (104 pound)
- Chest 0.71 Meter (28 Inch) Normal, 0.76 Meter (30 Inch) Expanded
Direct short Circuit Commission Rank of Bangladesh Army:
The professional branches of the Army (the Army Medical Corps, Army Dental Corps, Army Education Corps – the Judge Advocate General’s Branch, Corps of Engineers, Electrical and Mechanical Engineering Corps and Army Signal Corps) provide civilian degree leaders a means to receive a Direct Short Service Commission in their career field. Specially designed courses contain instruction in military history, Army leadership, military customs and career oriented classes.
However, for details circular and notification you have to collect from Bangladesh Army website and as well as BD Results 24 randomly. All Apply instruction, Educational Qualifications and Requirements has been give at circular. You have to download and check 81th BMA Course Circular clearly to get better understand. So, check and apply now Bangladesh Army 81th BMA Long Course Circular 2018.