Bangladesh Krishi Unnayan Corporation Job Circular 2014. Bangladesh Krishi Unnayan Corporation (BKUC) New Recruitment Circular 2014 has been published. BKUC Job Circular 2014 has been announced for 8 posts and available vacant posts are 70. This circular 2014 is only for current project completing time until June 2016.
Bangladesh Krishi Unnayan Corporation (BKUC) has a new project named “Kondal Foshol Unayan”. BKUC has been given the circular for new vacent post for this project. There total 70 employees for total 8 designations. Check Details:
|Posts Name||Vacant Post||Post Grade||Salary||Educational Condition|
|Assistant Director (AD)||20||9th||11,000 + Allowances in accordance with the existing rules and sister.||Honour’s in Agriculture|
|Deputy Assistant Director (DAD)||12||10th||8,000 + Allowances in accordance with the existing rules and sister.||Honour’s in Agriculture|
|Foreman||9||10th||8,000 + Allowances in accordance with the existing rules and sister.||Diploma in Engineering|
|Assistant Accountant||6||11th||6,400 + Allowances in accordance with the existing rules and sister.||Honour’s in Business Studies|
|Store keeper||5||11th||6,400 + Allowances in accordance with the existing rules and sister.||Honour’s|
|Electrician||9||12th||5,900 + Allowances in accordance with the existing rules and sister.||Trade Course|
|Assistant Mechanic Cum Operator||8||14th||5,200 + Allowances in accordance with the existing rules and sister.||Trade Course|
|Pump Operator||1||14th||5,200 + Allowances in accordance with the existing rules and sister.||Class Eight|
Bangladesh Agricultural Development Corporation job Circular 2014Download Circular 2014
Interested and eligible applications have to be Bangladeshi by birth. This job circular is only for non permanent employees. BKUC has been given some rules & regulations for Job Circular 2014. They are given below:-
- Interested Applications have to submit a CV in white paper to Secretary in Bangladesh Agricultural Development Corporation (BADC).
- Interested Applications have to write into CV their educational qualification; like as:-
|Serial No.||Examination Name||Board/University Name||Passing Year||Division/Dept./Grade||Total Number/CGPA|
- Applications have to add necessary papers with application; those are – all academic certificates photo copy, recent passport size 2 copies pictures & 1 stamp size photo which are attested by First class Govt. (Gazetted) officer. And as well as candidates Character certificate from first class Govt. (Gazetted) officer.
- Age Limit: 30 years in 25.12.2014. But freedom fighter/son or daughter of freedom fighter age limit 32 years. Candidates Age is calculated by Secondary School Certificate.
- Applicants have to write clearly project name, post name, district & if freedom fighter/ Tribe mention it very clearly on application envelope.
- Only selected candidates can attend written exam. After successfully passed candidates only attend oral test.
- Written Test date, location & exam time will informed by admit card. Authority will not give payable any TA/DA for this exam.
- Applicants have to pay Tk. 500 (Five Hundred Taka) for Post 1 to 3 & Tk. 300 (Three Hundred Taka) for post 4 to 8 to Bangladesh Agricultural Development Corporation (BADC) by bank draft.
- Deadline of Application Submission: 25th December 2014. (Application Form must reached on that date to BADC Office (Which are given at Circular)