BCS Apply Application Online Form Fill by bpsc Start Today. BCS Online Exam Registration Form by www.BPSC.Teletalk.Com.BD. Though, BCS Online Application Started and it will be continue until at 6pm. All Concerned Applicants can apply those times 05 December to 4th January 2021. But after BCS application form fill up, candidates have to pay the application fee within 72 Hours. Hence, Otherwise application is not confirmed.
BCS Online Application Form Fill
Bangladesh Public Service Commission (BPSC) already announced and published about 42th and 43th Preliminary Exam Information. Therefore, BCS Online Application start and schedule are also with Applying Instructions. Thus, the Cadre Name, Cadre Code, Designation name, total vacant positions and educational qualification are mentioned clearly at 41th BCS Circular 2020. In this Recruitment Circular advertise for total 2166 vacant post in different cadre. Hence, All Details Information about BCS 41 Circular which is also available below.
Important Dates of BCS Exam:
- Application Form Fill Up begins: 42 BCS From 7 December and 43 BCS from 31 Decebmer
- Last Date of Application:
- Last date of fee submission: Within 72 Hours of Application Submission.
- Total: 42-2000 and 43-1814
- Download Circular of 43 and Circular of 42
BCS Application Form: Three types of BCS Application Form are available:-
1. BCS Application Form for General Cadre
2. BCS Application Form for Technical/Professional Cadre
3. BCS Application Form for General & Technical/Professional (Both) Cadre
BCS Online Application for BCS
Many Job Searchers has Cherished Dream to Apply for Cadre at BPSC in all around Bangladesh. They want to start life as cadre to be appointed as public service officer in government level. It’s really high competitive recruitment in Bangladesh. It’s not easy to pass and get chance finally. Candidates required passing more steps like – Preli Test, Written Test and Finally Viva Test. After Successfully completion all of tests they will get appointment latter from Bangladesh Civil Service (BCS) in Bangladesh.
As it is the eve of 42, 43 BCS Exam Circular 2020; we present relative information including BCS Circular, Syllabus of examination and question pattern for the sake of our listeners. Get 42, 43 BCS application process and BCS online application process 2020.
BCS Exam Marks Distribution:
As per as the new rules BCS Preliminary Exam will be of 200 marks earlier which was just 100. The subject lists and marks distribution is as follows:
- Bengali Language and Literature: 35 Marks
- English Language and Literature: 35 Marks
- Bangladesh Affairs: 30 Marks
- International Affairs: 20 Marks
- General Science: 15 Marks
- Information Technology: 15 Marks
- Mathematical Logic: 15 Marks
- Conceptual Skill: 15 Marks
- Environment and Disaster Management: 10 Marks
- Ethics and Disaster Management: 10 Marks
How to BCS Apply Online Application Form:
Meanwhile, BCS Application Form Fill can be completed by online from www.bpsc.teletalk.com.bd. At first applicant has to visit the BPSC Teletalk website and select the desired option among the three (03) given. After selected Option there will be a complete application form which should be filled and given appropriate information.
The Applicants have to attach the photography and own signature in given right box and the size maximum 100KB for Photo and 60KB for signature. Candidates will get a User ID. After submitting the form the candidates have to pay the application fee by Teletalk Bangladesh Limited Phone through the SMS (Message).
- 1st SMS: BCS <Space> User ID and send it to 16222 [Candidates will get a PIN Number and have to send another message to pay the application fee]
- 2nd SMS: BCS <Space> Yes <Space> PIN and send it to 16222
BCS Application Fee/Charge: Application fee is 700 taka for general candidates and 100 taka for physically handicapped or tribal.
- Age Limit: Age limit is 21 to 30. But freedom fighter’s child will get extra 2 years to apply for 42 BCS Exam.
How to Get 41th BCS Preliminary Exam Result?
Candidates will get two ways their BCS Preli Exam result. One is the Online by Pdf File which is published by www.bpsc.gov.bd (BPSC). And another way is Mobile Messaging. It’s easy to get results, follow the below system:-
- Write: PSC <Space> 42 <Space> Registration No and send it to 16222
Recover the BCS USER ID or Password?
Applicants can get back User ID and Password or PIN Number again through www.bpsc.teletalk.com.bd (BCS Online Application). As well as mobile message. If applicants lost his user ID & password, he can easily recover by SMS.
- BPSC <Space> HELP <Space> Board Name Of SSC Exam <Space> SSC Roll No <Space> SSC Passed Year and send this SMS to 16222.
Find all the information about BCS Exam. Specially BCS Online Application and BCS Exam Results online.