BDS Dental Admission Notice & Result 2018-2019. Dental Admission Circular and Dental Admission Test Result 2019 find here Result.Dghs.Gov.BD. BDS (Bachelor of Dental Surgery) Admission Related Information Find easily our Website. Therefore, Check Dental Admission Test 2018-2019 Academic year. BDS Admission Test Notice Session 2018-19 with Applying Instructions and Process Publish at dghs gov bd. Though, Apply Online for BDS Dental Admission via DGHS.Teletalk.Com.BD. Thus, Bangladesh Medical Dental First Year Course Admission Information Advertise by DGHS. So, let’s find details and get update news of Bachelor of Dental Surgery (Dental) Admission Notice & Result 2018.
BDS Dental Admission 2018-19
Bangladesh Govt. Bachelor of Dental Surgery Admission Notice & Result 2018-2019 Session Update Here The Authority Will Take Government Medical MBBS & BDS Admission Test Individually. According to the previous system, MBBS Medical Admission held 1st and then BDS Dental Admission Held 2ndly. Though, BDS Dental (Bachelor of Dental Surgery) Admission Notice and Apply Procedures make available online on the end of September. However, students able to find and check it from www dgsh gov bd, the official website of Directorate General of Health. The meritorious students are wanted to get study their Graduation from BD Govt medical and dental college for future career path plan. Also, all parents are wanting to their son and daughter admission in Bangladesh Government medical college.
The Directorate General of Health Services (DGHS) has taken necessary steps for Dental Admission Test 2018-2019 Academic Year. The BDS Admission Test and Others Date also announce officially. As you know, DGHS stands for Directorate General of Health Services in Bangladesh. Whereas, Medical and Dental Admission control by them.
Govt Medical Dental Admission Date, Time and Applying Details already publish by authority. Concern Students able to apply via online. The Application Process and End of the Application Date also find here. Check details of Dental Medical Admission Information below:
BDS Admission Schedule:
- Online Application Start: 16th October 2018
- Online Application End: 27th October 2019
- Admission Test Date: 9th November 2018
- Dental Admission Result: 10 November 2018
Dental Admission Test Date is 9th November 2018; admission test held in MCQ method for 100 marks for one and half hour from 10:00 am to 11:00 am.
BDS Admission Result 2018 Published
ডেন্টাল ভর্তি পরীক্ষার ফলাফল পেতে জয়েন করুন: www.facebook.com/groups/bdresults24
Dental Admission Notice 2018
Medical BDS Admission Requirements:
- Candidates must passed SSC or Equivalent Exam in 2015 or 2016 and HSC or Equivalent Exam (With Chemistry, Biology and Physics) in 2017 or 2018
- For the general candidates must have minimum total GPA 9.0 in SSC and HSC or equivalent, minimum GPA 3.5 in each of SSC and HSC in Bangladesh & Foreign Education Program.
- For all type of candidates GP 3.5 in Biology in HSC level.
- Note: Finally Applicants students have to pay the Payment via Teletalk Prepaid Mobile.
How to Apply Dental Admission:
Concern Candidates able to apply via www.dghs.teletalk.com.bd site. After that, they have to give correct and necessary Information and Fill up Application Properly. And finally, upload Image and Signature of Candidate. At the end of Application, Review Properly of Application and click Submit Button. After complete the submission of Application, candidates should pay the application Fee by Teletalk Prepaid Mobile.
- Signature must be 300 X 80 pixel (width X height) and file size not more than 60 KB.
- Photo must be color with 300 X 300 pixel (width X height) and file size not more than 100 KB.
- Monochrome, Black & White or Gray-scale photo or any image other than photo will not be accepted.
How to Apply Payment Check SMS format as below:
- DGHS User ID and Send 16222 Example: DGHS FGLTGS and Send 16222
- Reply SMS: Get A SMS Along With Pin. Now Send 2nd SMS
- DGHS YES PIN EXAM CENTER and Send 16222 DGHS YES 456321 15,16,22,40
- Note: Please Select Exam Center Where you want to Seat for Dental Admission Test.
Summary of Dental Medical Colleges:
- Medical and Dental colleges in Bangladesh have around 8,500 seats
- 22 government medical colleges seats 2800 (approximately) and 53 private medical colleges seats 4,250.
- 9 public dental colleges seats 570 (approximately)
- 14 private dental Seats 900 seats.
Dental Admission Test Result 2018
As the Circular, Dental College Admission Test will be held on MCQ type. Thus, BDS Dental Admission Test Will be Held on 9th November 2018. The Authority Will be Published Admission Result after 4 or 5 Days. Hence, Students able to download result from result.dghs.gov.bd website.
Government Dental Medical Admission Result 2018 dghs gov bd. The Directorate General of Health Services has been published dental admission test results for admission session 2018-2019. So, Finally, students Can Check Your BDS Admission Result by Online.