BUMS BAMS BHMS Admission Circular and Result 2019-20. Bangladesh Govt. Unani and Ayurvedic Medical College Admission Circular for 2019-2020 sessions will be started. BUMS (Bachelor of Unani Medicine and Surgery), BAMS (Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery), BHMS (Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine & Surgery) Admission Circular and as well as Results information are found. By analyzing the pros and cons of previous circular today we present Government Unani and Ayurvedic Medical College Admission Notice.
BUMS BAMS BHMS Admission Circular 2019-2020
BUMS BAMS BHMS Admission Circular & Result 2019-2020. This institution is also known as Bangladesh Homoeopathic Medical College. More news related to Unani and Ayurvedic Medical College Admission notice seat plan, admit card and so on have been provided below.
- BUMS (Bachelor of Unani Medicine and Surgery)
- BAMS (Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery)
- BHMS (Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine & Surgery)
Govt. Unani and Ayurvedic Medical College Admission Circular
Important Information’s about Admission Circular:
- Application Start: November
- Application Last Date: November
- Last Day of Payment: November
- Day of Admission Test: December
BUMS, BAMS, BHMS Admission Circular 2019-2020
Download Admission Circular 2019-2020
- Online application form for National Curriculum (SSC & HSC/Equivalent) candidates.
- Online application form for GCE (O/A/Both/Equivalent) candidates. Please proceed if you have equivalent certificate code from DGHS.
Requirements of Homoeopathic Medical College Admission
- Candidates who have passed HSC in 2018/2019 and SSC in 2016/2017 are only acceptable for application
- Minimum total GPA in SSC and HSC should be 8.00 with no less GPA than 3.50 in any of above two exams
- Minimum total GPA requirement is 7.00 with at least 3.00 GPA in SSC and HSC fro tribal candidates
- Applicant has to have at least GPA 3.50 in Biology in HSC exam.
Homoeopathic Medical College Admission Process:
The admission process of BUMS/MAMS and MHMS is online based likewise earlier years. To get detail instructions regarding online application of Unani and Ayurvedic Medical College Admission you can visit the following links http://dghs.teletalk.com.bd and www.dghs.gov.bd.
Homoeopathic Medical College Admission Admit Card and Seat Plan:
Homoeopathic Medical College Admission is most probably 600 taka. After completing the payment the candidate will be given time to download the admit card. Candidate will get the chance to download Homoeopathic Medical College Admission Admit Card from 27 November to 29 November this year. Unani and Ayurvedic Medical College Admission seat plan will also be published very soon in the above mentioned site.
Homoeopathic Medical College Admission Result 2019
Homoeopathic Medical College Admission Result 2019 will be published within short time after admission test is completed. The result will be published first in the official website of DGHS given above. BUMS, BAMS, BHMS Admission Circular & Result 2019-2020.