Military Institute of Science and Technology Admission Test Circular 2021. Find the Details of MIST Admission Circular 2020-2021 MIST AC BD. Military Institute of Science & Technology Admission Test Circular 2020-2021 has been published. Military Institute of Science & Technology Admission Test Circular 2021 is available at official website www.mist.ac.bd and as well as our website. Military Institute of Science & Technology Admission Test Circular 2020-2021 has also been updated here. The details of the admission process, prospectus of Military Institute of Science and Technology Admission Test Circular 2021.
MIST Admission Circular 2021
All Concerned and Eligible students are invited by Military Institute of Science & Technology (MIST) to take part in the MIST undergraduate admission test 2020-2021 academic sessions. Interested candidates have to apply online via MIST official website www.mist.ac.bd. Application fees have to pay through Teletalk prepaid mobile phone. Find the Details of Military Institute of Science and Technology Admission Test Circular 2021.
MIST Admission at glance:
|Online Application Submission begins : 4 February|
|Application Deadline : 18 February|
|Admission Test (Unit A) : 5 March|
|Admission Test (Unit B and (A+B)) : 5 March|
|Admission Form Fee : 800/- for A Unit 1100 Taka for B Unit|
- Applications are invited from Bangladeshi citizens, who have passed HSC and GCE or equivalent (science group) from home and abroad, for admission in MIST Undergraduate programs (engineering and architecture).
- Undergraduate Programs. There will be TWO units namely UNIT A (Engineering Program) and UNIT B (Architecture) in MIST Admission Test. The departments are shown in the following table with respective units.
|1||A||Civil Engineering, Computer Science and Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical, Electronic and Communication Engineering||60 Each|
|2||Naval Architecture and Marine Engineering, Biomedical Engineering, Nuclear Science & Engineering and Environmental and Water Resources and Coastal Engineering,||40 Each|
|3||Aeronautical Engineering and Industrial Production Engineering||50 Each|
|4||Petroleum & Mining Engineering||30|
|Total Seats (About 12% vacancy is allocated to military officers)||555|
- Qualification to Apply
- SSC and HSC Examination (or Equivalent). The applicant must have passed SSC/equivalent examination in Science Group obtaining GPA 4.00 (without fourth subject) in the scale of 5.0 and in HSC/equivalent examination the applicant must obtain minimum total grade point 22 in five subjects (Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, English, and Bangla) having minimum ‘A’ grade in Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry.
- GCE (‘O’ and ‘A’ Levels or Equivalent). The applicant must have qualified in minimum five subjects including Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and English Language with minimum ‘B’ in average in GCE ‘O’ Level and in ‘A’ level he/she must have obtained minimum ‘B’ in Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry.
- HSC Passing Year. Applicant must have passed HSC/ Equivalent in 2020 or 2021 (From next academic year only current year applicant will be allowed to apply).
- Eligibility for Written Admission Test.
- Candidates will be short-listed on the basis of total GPA of Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and one-third GPA of English earned in HSC/equivalent examination. Approximately 6500 (Six thousand and Five hundred) short listed candidates will be allowed to appear at the admission test.
- All eligible candidates with GCE ‘A’ Levels (or equivalent) background and all eligible candidates against reserved seats (Children of Military Personnel, Children of Freedom Fighter, and Tribal Citizen) will be allowed to appear at the written admission test.
- Short list of eligible candidates will be published on November in the MIST website (www.mist.ac.bd).
- Examination System. There will be no multiple choice type questions (MCQ). Question for written test will be based on the current syllabus HSC examination-2021. The marks distribution for both units is as follows:
|1.||1 (for Unit A )||Mathematics||80||Total Marks : 200 Exam Duration: 3.0 hrs|
|5.||2 (for Unit B)||Drawing and Architecture related topics||100||Total Marks : 200 + 100 Exam Duration : 3.0 + 1.0 hrs|
Those who choose only departments of unit A, will only sit for the admission written test of Question Module 1 for THREE hours. Those who choose only unit B (Architecture) and both A and B (Engineering and Architecture) will sit for question module 1 and 2, with an adequate break.
- Selection Criteria for Admission.
- Unit A (Engineering) and unit B (Architecture).
|Written Admission Test.||75%|
|Total GPA of Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry of HSC/A level/equivalent examination.||15%|
|GPA of SSC/O level/equivalent examination (without 4th subject)||10%|
- All applicants must obtain 40% of allocated marks separately for question module 1 and 2. A merit list will be generated based on aggregate marks for required vacancies. Biology at HSC/equivalent level is must for applicants of Biomedical Engineering.
- Application Form Submission. Application is to be submitted online through MIST website (apply online) by paying Tk 750 (Seven hundred Fifty) for only UNIT A and Tk 1050 (One thousand and Fifty) for UNIT B and UNIT (A+B) though TeleTalk Prepaid mobile phone.
- Further clarification may be sought from MIST website and Admission Desk (+88-02-8000266 / +88-02-8035419 / 01556565566 / 01769023842). For any query on undergrad admission, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Submit Your Application
Instructions for Submission of e-Application
- Application for the Admission Test in MIST will be accepted only through online system from 01 Oct each year. No manual application will be accepted unless there is some system difficulty in application process.
- An applicant needs to deposit Tk. 750 (Seven Hundred Fifty) for unit A and Tk 1050 (One Thousand and Fifty) for B and A+B units only as application fee through SMS from Teletalk prepaid mobile phone. No fee will be accepted by MIST other than through SMS system.
- To complete the online application, an applicant must upload a copy of recent passport size colored photograph (exactly 300X300 pixel and maximum 100 KB size) and signature (exactly 300X80 pixel and maximum 60 KB size). Both photograph and signature should be in jpg format.
- Applicants must read the details given in the ‘Instructions and Information for MIST Admission Test’ very carefully. They may also take the printout of the instructions.
- For female candidates the words he and his will mean she and her in the application form.
- Steps to be followed to submit the application for the MIST Admission Test in given in the links.below:
Selection of Candidates
- A merit list of eligible candidates will be prepared on the basis of total GPA of Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and one-third GPA of English earned in HSC/ Alim/ equivalent examination.
- Out of the merit list only short listed (approximately 6000) candidates will be allowed to take part in the written admission test of three hours (For Unit A) and 3+1=4.0 hours (For Unit B and Unit A+B).
- However, all eligible candidates of reserved seats (Children of Military Personnel, Children of Freedom Fighters, Tribal Citizens) and all eligible applicants with GCE ‘A’ level/ equivalent background shall also be allowed to seat for admission test.
- The list of eligible candidates to appear admission test will be displayed in the notice board and website of MIST www.mist.ac.bd and will be intimated to individual through SMS to the contact mobile number given by the applicant.
- There will be no multiple choice type questions (MCQ). Question for written test will be based on the current syllabus HSC examination. The marks distribution for both units is as follows:
|a.||1(for unit A)||Mathematics||80||Total Marks: 200Exam Duration: 3 hrs|
|e.||2(for unit B)||Drawing and Architecture related topics||100||Total Marks: 300Exam Duration: 3 + 1 hrs|
2. Those who choose only departments of unit A, will only sit for the admission written test of Question Module 1 for THREE hours. Those who choose only unit B (Architecture) and both A and B (Engineering and Architecture) will sit for question module 1 and 2, with a adequate break.
- Minimum qualifying marks in the written admission test is 40% for both question module 1 and 2. But in special circumstances for fulfillment of specified number of seats, President Admission Committee may consider relaxation of this condition.
- Merit list of candidates for final selection and admission to MIST will be prepared on the basis of the following:
- Written Admission Test – 75%
- Total GPA of Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry of HSC/A level/equivalent examination – 15%
- GPA of SSC/O level/equivalent examination (without 4th subject) – 10%
- All applicants must obtain 40% of allocated marks separately for question module 1 and 2. A merit list will be generated based on aggregate marks for required vacancies.
- In case of tie, merit position will be determined on the basis of marks obtained in admission test in Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and English respectively.
- Further dispute will be solved giving priority of result of HSC over SSC examination.
- The list of selected candidates for admission to MIST will be notified in the notice board, web site of MIST www.mist.ac.bd and by SMS to contact mobile number given by the applicant.
Civil candidates selected provisionally are to undergo medical check-up at MIST medical centre. They will have to produce test reports of urine for R/E, blood for HBs Ag and blood grouping before the MIST medical authority. The medical authority will decide on the physical fitness of candidates for admission in MIST.
Candidates finally selected for admission will have to adhere to the following rules and procedures:
- Candidates have to complete admission formalities within a fixed period of time as decided by admission
- Any candidate failing to complete admission formalities within the prescribed time will warrant cancellation of selection
- Any student failing to attend the class within two weeks of the commencement of the academic program will warrant cancellation of his/her admission and forfeiture of all fees including security
- Waiting lists will be prepared and displayed by the admission committee as per merit and be notified as per
Following documents are to be submitted during admission:
- Original copies of certificates and mark sheet of SSC/ Dakhil or equivalent
- Original copies of certificate and mark sheet of HSC/ Alim or equivalent
- Three copies of recent passport size coloured photograph of the candidate duly attested by class-I gazetted
- Character certificate from the head of the last institute
- Nationality Certificate from proper authority/Birth certificate/National ID Card.
- For the Children of Freedom Fighters original copies of Freedom Fighter certificate of parents, issued by the Ministry of Freedom Fighters Affairs, People’s Republic of
- For Tribal Citizen; original certificate as a tribal citizen issued by local UP chairman and countersigned by concerned District Commissioner (DC).
- For Children of Military Personnel original certificate of authenticity, issued by respective commanding officers (for serving parents); and by CORO/ Naval Secretary/ Air Secretary/ Record Office/ Drafting Office (for retired parents).
Departments will be allotted on the basis of individual merit position in the admission test at the end of admission against total vacancies. Individual choice for selection of departments will be given preference as far as possible.
In the admission form selected civil candidates and their parents or guardians have to render consent certificate accepting terms and conditions to be formulated by MIST authority from time to time.
Note: Above all information about Military Institute of Science and Technology Admission Test collected from http://mist.ac.bd. If any Change of Information are found at mist.ac.bd.
So, Further Information about Military Institute of Science and Technology Admission Test 2020-2021 are found here with www.mist.ac.bd. Check the details of Military Institute of Science and Technology Admission Test Circular 2021 and apply now.