National University Apply Application Form Admission 2022. NU Admission Online application form fill for Admission 2021-2022 at www.nu.ac.bd/admissions or app1.nu.ac.bd. Therefore, NU admission academic session 2021-2022 for Honours/undergraduate program started from Online Application September to September. Thus, National University admission 2021-2022 Notice already announced by University Admission Controllers for honours first year. So, Check Details of NU Online Application Form for Honours Admission 2021-2022.
National University Application Form Admission 2022
Moreover, NU Apply Application Form Admission NU AC BD Admissions. Thus, the admission Process of National University Bangladesh going to start soon. Therefore, Interested candidates must be fill up the application form within this time duration for national university admission 2022. So, Details of Admission Process in this academic session available here.
- Online Application: 22 May to 9 June 2022
- Submission of Application Fee and Application Form Printed Copy: (250 Tk)
Read General Qualification for NU Admission:
- Interested candidates have to pass in SSC exam (2018, and 2019) year & HSC exam (2020, 2021) year or equivalent exam from any Educational Board or Open University in Bangladesh. Candidates have to minimum CGPA 2.50 (with 4th Subject) in HSC exam or equivalent exam.
- Age Limitation: Candidates age is 22 years old (not more than 22 year) in date of 31th December.
NU Honours Admission process:
- Fast of all, Candidates have to Fill up the Application Form Online from Official Website www.nu.ac.bd/admissions or app1.nu.ac.bd.
- Successfully Selected Students will given according to merit list for every college separately under National University Bangladesh. Candidates can choose their interested subject if their roll have in merit list of admission.
- If any college has got any students who’re scores are same and wants to get the same subject more than 2 students then it will be calculated and given according to merit list then will be set by HSC, SSC & accordingly to candidates age.
- Finally, NU Admission result will be published and given according to 1st merit list, 2nd merit list (if necessary) then Quota students result and finally Release slip (if any college has not set available for passed students).
Important Information of Admission
- Candidates are getting one-time password (OTP) of Honours 1st-year admission 2020-2021 session of any associated college, they got it after completing admission process.
- Associated colleges have to get OTP by applying admission form (give 2 teachers mobile number & email address with admission process) to Dean & college.
- The Associated colleges have confirmed about complicated application form of admission.
- Associated colleges have to pay admission fee by bank draft/pay order of any branches of Sonali Bank Limited. They have to pay by “Sonali Seba”. By Login this option ‘Admission Payment Info (Honors’s)’ admission, associated college can easily download the Pay Slip.
- National University admission Authority has all the rights to cancel any application of candidates which application is incorrect, incomplete & candidates gave any false information.
- Finally, the admission authority has all the right to correction, combination, change or cancels any rules of this admissions process or others.
Admission Criteria and Guidelines:
- Notice Regarding 1st Year Honours Admission 2021-2022
- Admission Instructions
- Time Schedule of Honours Admission 2021-2022
Online Admission for NU admission:
Finally, Students can Apply now for National University Honours Admission 2022 Online Application Form of 1st-year honours. Hence, Many students are going to apply for admission. So, You also can apply if you have the general qualification of admission 2021-2022 academic session.