Prime Minister Fellowship Announcement Notice & Application Form 2019. Bangladesh Prime Minister Fellowship Announced at giupmo.gov.bd. The Fellowship for Master’s and Phd student’s giupmo gov bd. Therefore, Governance Innovation Unit of Prime Minister Office announced “Prime Minister Fellowship 2019” for Master’s and Phd student’s. But Students have to citizens of Bangladeshi.
Prime Minister Fellowship 2019Furthermore, Concern and Interested Applicants need to read all instructions and application Procedures. If they have any question, we attached the Frequently Asked Questions below as pdf and Image from giupmo.gov.bd.
Primarily focus below subjects for achieve SDGs goals:
Giupmo gov bd: In 2019 Prime Minister Fellowship, Economics, Public Policy, Public Management, Public Administration, Governance, Development Administration, Legal Studies, Peace and Conflict Studies, Environmental Issues, Global Issues, Global Warming, Climate Change, Disaster Management, Power and Energy, Development Economics, Social safety Net, Project Management, Financial Management, Business & Trade, Organizational Leadership, ICT Management, Performance Management, Issues related to Policy Consultancy and Social Policy Analysis, Women and Gender, Water and Maritime, Autism, Refugee and Migration, International Relation, Infrastructure, Health and Nutrition etc.
- Location: Bangladesh
Benefits of Fellowship
- Maximum aid provided for 60 Lac for Master’s program and 2 core for Phd program.
Therefore, Applicants student’s Must have an unconditional offer letter (full time) from any University.
- Offer Letter Deadline: 1st July 2019 to 31st December 2019.
- University rank must between 1 to 300; The Times Higher Education World University Ranking 2019 or QS World University Rankings 2019.
- TOEFL iBT result must higher 80 and IELTS score at least 6.
- Age limitation maximum: 45 years (Phd) and 40 years (Masters). Eligible Regions: Bangladesh.
- Download Full Notice
Moreover, Applicants able to Apply through specific form which is given giupmo.gov.bd, according to mentioned specific format.
Send your application through these e-mail:
- email@example.com (Phd)
- firstname.lastname@example.org (Masters) and also send one copy through postal or direct.
Include documents with application:
- First of all, Attach both MS Word and PDF version.
- Secondly, Submit your ‘Statement of Purpose (SoP)’ include your suitability for the scholarship, linkage of proposed research/ study with SDG implementation, future prospects of utilizing the knowledge acquired through this study program and professional experience.
- All certificate and transcript.
- National Identity Card.
- TOEFL Ibt /IELTS exam result copy.
- Unconditional offer letter (full-time) from University.
- Experience certificate.
- Finally, need two (02) copy passport size recent photography of Candidates.
Application Deadline: March 31, 2019
Finally, We would like to say that Bangladesh Prime Minister Fellowship Notice, Application Process, Instructions and Result. As well as Frequently Question And Answer get from here.