Bangladesh Budget 2021-2022 Download as PDF. The National Budget of Bangladesh has been announced Fiscal Year 2021-2022. Bangladesh National Budget 2021-22 announce at Parliament in Bangladesh. Through, People has find the BD Budget for Fiscal year 2021-2022 in pie charts.
Therefore, All parliament members and prime minister present during the Budget Announce. Thus, the Finance Minister of Bangladesh, Mr. AHM Mustafa Kamal made the disclosure at a pre-budget meeting with representatives of NGOs in Dhaka. Hence, every Year National Budget of Bangladesh had been disclosed in month of June. So, Check the details of BD Budget of Fiscal year 2021-2022 as pdf and image.
Bangladesh National Budget Circle
Moreover, this Budget increase and decrease many products Price in Bangladesh. Through, Some services and Products Vats are included is fiscal year. Specially, Telecommunication Charge will be increase as well as Online Products Sell or Buy Increase on Online Trading, No Exemption For Internet. So, all Internet Online Trader are not happy for this decision. Finally, we can say that, have a look details of Total Budget 2021 Bangladesh from below.
[Latest 2021-2022 National Budget Update here]
Bangladesh Finance Minister AHM Mustafa Kamal proposed the biggest-ever national budget for fiscal year Tk603,681 crore budget for 2021-22 fiscal year.
News as Image Source : thedailystar.net
- The Budget Speech (English ) 2021-2022
- Finance Bill 2021-22
• Budget In Brief (English) 2021-2022
• Annual Financial statement (English) 2021-2022
• Gender Budget Report (English) 2021-2022
National Budget of Bangladesh 2021
Price of products and service to increase (Probable):
- Imported mobile phones
- Sugar confectionary
- Mineral oil
- – Carnival/entertainment articles
- – Rice bran oil
- – Mushrooms
- – Imported meat, poultry
- – Meat-based processed food
- – Vehicle safety glass
- – Iron bars, wires and rods
- – Motors over 750W
- – Lubricants
- – Industrial salt
- – Mineral water
- – Imported carrots
- – Chewing gum
BD Budget 2021-2022
Prices of products and service to decrease (probable):
- – Covid-19 test kits
- – Ingredients used in anti-cancer medicine
- – Ingredients used for producing medicine
- – Stainless Steel
- – Poultry feed
- – Local poultry
- – Agricultural machinery
- – Microbus, hybrid vehicles, moped
- – LED lights
- – Materials used for manufacturing medical devices
- – Locally produced sanitary napkins
- – Fresh fruit
- – Puffed rice
- – Raw materials for tiles
- – Local LPG cylinders
- – Locally manufactured or assembled home appliances (blender, juicer, mixer, grinder, electric kettle, rice cooker, multi-cooker, pressure cooker, washing machine, microwave oven, and electric oven)
- – Locally produced electronic gadgets (computer, laptop, notebook, notepad, tab, keyboard, mouse, motherboard, power bank, router, network switch, network device/hub, speaker, sound system, earphone, headphone, pen drive, micro SD card, flash memory card, CCTV, monitor, projector, USB cable, data cable, power tiller, combined harvester and thresher machine)
- – Paper cup
- – Autism services
The budget documents will be available on the website of the finance division www.mof.gov.bd.
The documents will also be available on www.bangladesh.gov.bd, www.nbr-bd.org, www.plancomm.gov.bd, www.imed.gov.bd, www.bdpressinform.org and www.pmo.gov.bd and at the BSS website – www.bssnews.net.
We would like to share today important news of Budget 2021-2022. It’s a Proposed budget. Thus, it will be pass in next Parliament meeting. Hence, it will be work fine in Bangladesh. Every People’s of Bangladesh expected that; Bangladesh will be goes to successfully as “Digital Bangladesh“. Therefore, we think every one needs to contribute develop our country. So, check the details of “Bangladesh National Budget 2021“. We also called as the ” The Annual National Budget 2021-2022 of Bangladesh“.
Finally, we are say to all visitors BDResults24.Com always try to update lasted Budget Information on here. So, Keep your eye on our website.