17th NTRCA Circular Non-Teachers Registration 2020 NTRCA Gov BD. 17th NTRCA Circular 2020 of Teacher’s Registration Circular (Seventeen NTRCA Circular) Under Non-Government Teachers’ Registration & Certification Authority by NTRCA of Bangladesh Website www.ntrca.teletalk.com.bd. 17th NTRCA Circular Teacher’s Registration Notice advertised. The Latest NTRCA Job Circular 2020 in Bangladesh.
NTRCA Circular 2020
NTRCA Circular Non-Teacher’s Registration Exam Notice 2020. The Non-Government Teachers’ Registration & Certification Authority (NTRCA) will be announced and given the 17th Teacher’s Registration Exam Circular for School Level and College Level on Website as well as newspapers. 17th ntrca Teacher’s Registration Circular 2020 under Ministry of Education. Let’s check details of 17th Teacher’s Registration Exam Circular at BD Results 24.
NTRCA Circular Non-Teacher’s Registration Exam 2020. NTRCA Exam is the big exam in Bangladesh. Most of the People’s who are want to register their name at NTRCA for the teacher at School and College level. The NTRCA 17th Teacher’s Registration Exam 2020 will be held after 2 or 3 months later in different days for School and College section. Through NTRCA Circular 17th Teacher’s Registration Apply date will be given more than fifteen days. But you have to follow the Circular Carefully.
NTRCA Circular 2020 with New Rules
NTRCA Authority Declared New Rule About NTRCA Examination. All Candidates Have To face 02 Steps Exam Process. One step is MCQ and Others one is Written Test. Previous NTRCA Recruitment Test was held one day but now it will be held two steps and Exam or Test will be held on two Days. AT First, Candidates have to Face 100 Marks MCQ (Preliminary Exam) at 1st Day by 1 Hours. Then Who Passed MCQ Test, they are Eligible For NTRCA Written Test.
17th NTRCA Exam Notice 2020
- Application Apply Start Date: 23 January from 4:00 pm
- Application Apply Last Date: 06 February at 6:00 pm
- Last of Date Pay Fee: within 6:00 pm (Within 72 hours of Apply Online)
- Online Application Address: www.ntrca.teletalk.com.bd
- NTRCA Application Fee: 350/- (Three Hundred Fifty Taka)
The Exam Date of 17th NTRCA Exam 2020:
- School and School -2: 15 May from 10 am to 11 am
- College: 15 May from 3 pm to 4 pm
- School and School -2: 7th August from 09 am to 12 pm
- College: 8th August from 09am to 12pm
NTRCA Exam Circular 2020
How to Apply for NTRCA Teachers Registration Exam:
All concerned and Eligible Candidates have to Apply Through the Online by NTRCA website within last date of Application and Fee have to pay within 72 hours of apply online by Teletalk Mobile. Just Go to Apply Now and Select your Desire Subject and Click Next Then Fill up your Application appropriately.
- Candidates, a Color Photography and Signature need to Upload For Complete Application Process Online.
- Photo Size Should be 300×300 Pixel and Signature Should be 300×80 Pixel.
After Fill up online Application Form and candidate should be check application Properly and Click Application Preview. Then Finally Click Submit.
Note: Then candidates will see your Applicant Copy with Photo and Signature. Download Applicant Copy For Further Query.
17 NTRCA Preli Exam Subject & Marks Distribution:
- Bangla: Marks-25
- English: Marks-25
- General Math: Marks-25
- General Knowledge: Marks-25
- Total Marks: 100.
Note: Negative Marking .05 Mark for each Wrong Answer and get 1 Mark for Each Right Answer.
How to pay for NTRCA Exam Application Free:
17 NTRCA Circular Non-Teacher’s Registration Exam Fee Payment System. Applicant has to pay Application charge Taka 350/= (Three Hundred) within 72 hours After Completely submit online Application Form. Application Fee Payment must be done by Teletalk Prepaid Mobile by Message (SMS).
NTRCA Exam Fee SMS Format/System:
- 1st SMS: NTRCA <Space> User ID sent to 16222
Candidates will be a PIN Number with others information.
- 2nd SMS: NTRCA <Space> Yes <Space> PIN sent to 16222
Finally, candidate will get confirmation message with a password.
Send Your Document with Applicant Copy:
After Complete Application Process, you have to Send Your Necessary Document with Application Hard Copy according to circular. You Have sent Following Papers to NTRCA for 17th NTRCA Exam 2020:-
- All-Academic Certificates
- All-Academic Mark Sheet
- Honours or Equivalent Admit Card
- Nationality Certificate
- National ID Card.
NTRCA teacher registration syllabus:
পঞ্চদশ শিক্ষক নিবন্ধন পরীক্ষা-২০১৮ এর প্রিলিমিনারি পরীক্ষার সিলেবাস
- College level_17th Exam-2019.pdf
- 17th teacher registration exam for School Level & College Level Syllabus will be published. For School Level – For School Level 2 and For College Level
Note: Please check the NTRCA Circular Carefully and read with awareness before submit or apply online application form for Teacher’s Registration Exam 2020.