Sher-e-Bangla Agricultural University Admission Circular 2018-19 Session – www.sau.edu.bd. SAU Admission Circular 2018 Publish at sau edu bd. Therefore, Sher-e-Bangla Agricultural University Admission Notice, Apply Instruction, admit Card Download Will found Here. Thus, Sher-e-Bangla Agricultural University Admission Test Circular with application Process 2018-2019. Hence, Sher e Bangla Agricultural University (SBAU) Admission Notice and SAU Admission Schedule also available here. So, let’s check your desire information of Sher-e-Bangla Agricultural University Admission Circular 2018 with details from below:-
SBAU Admission Notice 2018
The Authority of SAU Will be Published Admission Related Notice at www sau edu bd site. Though, when the Authority Published Admission Circular 2018 Update here. Sher-e-Bangla Agricultural University Admission Test Notice & Schedule publish online.
Therefore, If You Come For Search Sher-e-Bangla Agricultural University Admission Circular, then You are The Right Place. The Admission Circular Publish. Thus, when The Authority Publish Admission Circular, Requirement, Application Process,Admit Card and Seat Plan are available here. So, lets check the details Sher-e-Bangla Agricultural University (SAU) Admission Notice 2018.
Update News: The University Authority Announce Admission Test Date For 2018-2019 Academic Session Admission. Admission Test Will Held on 7th December 2018 at 10:00am
Sher-e-Bangla Agricultural University Admission Schedule Summery:
- Application Start: 10-10-2018
- Application End: 15-11-2018
- Admit Card Download: 21-11-2018 to 27-11-2018
- Admission Test Date: 07-12-2018
- Admission Test Result: 13th December 2018
Education Requirements for Admission Test:
- Who Have Passed SSC or equivalent examination in Science Group in the year 2015 or 2016.
- Passed HSC or equivalent examination in the year 2017 or 2018 with at least CGPA 3.00 in each of Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology.
- Securing a minimum GPA 3.00 in each of S.S.C and H.S.C examinations but combined GPA should be at least 7.0.
- Concern Candidates passed GCE ‘O’ level and ‘A’ level; at least ‘B’ grade in 5 papers in ‘O’ level and at least ‘B’ grade in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology in ‘A’ level.
SAU Admission Notice 2018-19
SAU Admission Application:
Furthermore, Interested candidates Can Apply Through Online at sau.edu.bd and Application Fee have to Send by Dutch Bangla Mobile Banking. Consequently, Firstly you have to go www.sau.edu.bd and fill up application form. when student complete there form. they get a ID no.
Thus, Them Student have to pay fee with Dutch- Bangla Mobile Bank System. Candidates have to apply online for admission and application fee is only payable through Rocket or SureCash mobile banking. So, Candidate have to upload passport size photograph while applying online.
Mention: You have To Upload Image Which Must be Showing Ears With Whole Face.
Sher-e-Bangla Agricultural University Admission Apply Instruction:
- Go To Official Link www.sau.edu.bd
- Fill Up Your Application Form With Appreciate Information
- Upload Your Photograph
- Review Your Information and Click Application Submission
- Finally, Collect Applicant ID
Moreover, After Complete Online Application Form Fill You Must Have To paid Application Form Fee. Application Form Fee can be paid by using Dutch Bangla Mobile Banking (Rocket) and Sure Cash. So, Instruction are Provide Below:–
How to pay the payment Instruction:
Sher-e-Bangla Agricultural University Admit Card
Consequently, After Complete payment, applicant can download there admit card From 19 November and Can SAU Admit Card on 25 November. All through, you Have to Download Admit Card With Application ID and Payment Transaction ID. So, Sher-e-Bangla Agricultural University Admit Card Download Date Will Notify Later.
- www.sau.ac.bd – Admission test Marks
Though, uou have lots of choices for study but if you think of a uniquely rewarding experience – think SAU. B. Sc. Ag. (Hons.), BBA in Agribusiness (Hons.), B. Sc. Vet. Science and A.H. Admission Test Will Held on MCQ System in 100 Marks During 1 Hours. Question Will make From General Knowledge, English, Physics, Chemistry, math and Biology (Based on HSC Subject). For per wrong answer 0.25 numbers will deduct from your main number.SAU Available Seat Number:
- SAU Have total 620 Seat.
- Seat: Agriculture = 350
- Agribusiness Management = 120
- Animal Science & Veterinary Medicine = 100
- Fisheries & Eco-Culture: 50